[Athen] Help with Speech to Text

Stager, Catherine Catherine.Stager at frontrange.edu
Thu Feb 29 08:55:36 PST 2024

How about a mooc? https://www.edx.org/learn/writing/university-of-california-berkeley-academic-and-business-writing?index=product&queryID=087d2609550105a8eaece2afa4cf2475&position=5&linked_from=autocomplete&c=autocomplete
This 5 week course indicates it is appropriate for English language learners, so it might not be intimidating.