[Athen] Help with Speech to Text

Norwich, Lorraine lnorwich at bu.edu
Wed Feb 28 13:19:34 PST 2024

Dear All,

I have a student who is worried about doing a writing intensive course who relies on Speech to type. They feels that they do not have the skills to write an essay that is setup and formatted for a writing intensive course. They are using the MAC and I have discussed using a PC with DNS.

My question is - Does anyone know of courses and classes that would help them learn how to format and write more formally.

Any thoughts and ides would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lorraine