[Athen] Seeking information on Clockwork hosted

Ione Priest ipriest at msudenver.edu
Wed Feb 28 07:09:24 PST 2024

Hello,

We currently use Clockwork as our DSO database, including test booking and alt. format requests. Due to some ongoing concerns from our IT department, we've been asked to look into switching to the hosted version of Clockwork. I am interested in hearing feedback (good, bad, ugly, etc.) from folks who have used hosted Clockwork, and especially if you made the switch from on-premises to hosted.

Thank you in advance,

Ione Priest (they/she) | Assistant Director of Accessibility Technology and Testing

CPACC, DHS Certified Trusted Tester

Access Center

Metropolitan State University of Denver

Campus Box 56, P.O. Box 173362, Denver, CO 80217-3362

303-615-0200 (office)

www.msudenver.edu/access <http://www.msudenver.edu/access>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.