[Athen] The experiences of students with disabilities with independent note taking and the accommodations they receive

Aneesha Aslam aneesha.aslam at glean.co
Tue Mar 19 08:59:18 PDT 2024

Hi there,

In Fall 2023, we surveyed hundreds of students across the US to understand
their experiences with the note taking support they received.

We then conducted a follow-up survey in January 2024, with over 620
students completing both rounds.

The goal? Determine whether independent note-taking boosts confidence,
improves academic performance, and reduces stress for students.

If you want to know what students really think, you can learn more about
the student survey
<https://glean.co/events/the-annual-grades-challenge-report-2024?utm_source=forum_athen_us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=q1_24>
findings and learn how independent note taking accommodations are
transforming the way students learn and succeed here
<https://glean.co/events/the-annual-grades-challenge-report-2024?utm_source=forum_athen_us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=q1_24>
.

All the best,
Aneesha