[Athen] STEM virtual conference

Corrine Schoeb kschoeb1 at swarthmore.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:23:47 PDT 2024

Wondering if anyone knows how to register for the virtual STEM conference [
https://athenpro.org/content/athen-virtual-conference]. It was fantastic
last year and really interested in learning more this year

Not seeing anything on the website other than dates will be determined

Corrine Schoeb
Technology Accessibility Coordinator, ITS
610-957-6208
Schedule time to talk about any accessibility question
<https://calendly.com/swat-accessibility/ask-me-anything>
Schedule me for an hour <https://calendly.com/kschoeb1/60min-1>

==

NOTE: We look forward to supporting our community, wherever you are. Visit
our Support Portal to request support, schedule an appointment, get
announcements, and more: https://support.swarthmore.edu

Email: support at swarthmore.edu

Call: x4357 (HELP) from a campus phone

or

(610) 328-8513 off-campus/non-campus phone

==
*** Swarthmore College ITS will *never* ask you for your password,
including by email. Please keep your passwords private to protect yourself
and the security of our network.