[Athen] Teach Access Grants- Call for Proposal Open!

Howard Kramer hkramer at ahead.org
Fri Mar 22 12:49:24 PDT 2024

For those of you who teach about accessibility (or want to).

Teach Access is very excited to announce that we have opened the Call for
Proposals for our 6th round of Teach Access Grants for the 2024-2025
academic year. Teach Access will be awarding $2,000 grants to educators
from U.S. and Puerto Rico higher education institutions, across
disciplines, to accelerate the creation and delivery of
accessibility-infused college curricula.

The deadline for applications is *March 31, 2024.* Selected applicants will
be notified by Tuesday, May 7, 2024, and will be announced publicly on May
16, 2024.

Learn more about Teach Access Grants!
<https://shared.outlook.inky.com/link?domain=teachaccess.org&t=h.eJxdjcEOgyAQRH_FcG5c1ppSPPkrywJCbLEB7KXpv7d4dG4zLzPzEXt-iKkTodZXmQCqIw7E7Erpt7xATLFGqvHtCiyZUi0gLp1YW4eCIwthzfR0eT7c0bkbVoq1lGgGabUctGF_HaVCa5DRAyr866ZQ9mpsc67NxeS3-fTfoG3wnH9__7M6hA.MEUCIHCW6nMQQpMyqWRPNCKVf5X0GK1YooLMOdt5H-cxs7KAAiEA38OswQiDdMssUMrgRaQ4NvqpmE2NEe_mzlVmRRcjpdU>

--
Regards,
Howard

Howard Kramer
AHG Conference Director
Accessing Higher Ground
cell: 720-351-8668

Sign up to access the recordings from the *2022 Accessing Higher
Ground Conference
<https://accessinghigherground.org/2022-post-conference-resources/>.*

Sign up to our mailing list to receive announcements
<https://accessinghigherground.org/about/#Join_Our_Mailing_List>.

Complete program information and registration is open for AHEAD's full
line-up of Spring 2023 webinars
<https://www.ahead.org/events-programming/webinars/2023-spring-webinars>.

Not yet a member of AHEAD? *We welcome you to join AHEAD now.
<http://ahead.org/join/become-a-member>*