[Athen] Invitation to the launching of IDA’s report on a Situational Analysis of Access to Assistive Technology 27 March 2024

Lissner, L. Scott lissner.2 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 25 07:13:09 PDT 2024

Of possible interest:

On 3/25/24, 9:42 AM, crpd-forum at groups.io<mailto:crpd-forum at groups.io> crpd-forum at groups.io<mailto:crpd-forum at groups.io> wrote:
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Greetings on behalf of the International Disability Alliance (IDA)!

IDA and GDI Hub are thrilled to launch a report presenting the findings of the Assistive Technology User Survey which was conducted recently and hosted on IDA's iData platform.

This survey ran between November 2023 and February 2024 to gather evidence on the overall need and access to assistive devices among persons with disabilities and other AT users, identify disability groups that have lesser access to assistive devices and services, and identify barriers faced by underrepresented groups to access assistive technology. The survey was conducted in many languages and accessible formats and had over 1000 respondents.

Based on the findings from the survey we have developed a survey report which will be launched in a webinar on the 27th of March 2024 at 10.00 AM CET (Central European Time) (find your local time here https://dateful.com/eventlink/3101482990<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/dateful.com/eventlink/3101482990__;!!KGKeukY!wZA-DypLnA2Y3j9i4eZ1U1QbkcVt7cCCsdHhXcqhHAkmZaHr8iIXn1JZNBgvNg6kdi7E0HA2BofzvgwDxi56thnfAQxExA$>). IDA is co-hosting this webinar in collaboration with GDI Hub and ATscale.

Date: 27 March 2024

Time: 10-11:30 AM CET

Registration link: https://tinyurl.com/AT-SurveyReport<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/tinyurl.com/AT-SurveyReport__;!!KGKeukY!wZA-DypLnA2Y3j9i4eZ1U1QbkcVt7cCCsdHhXcqhHAkmZaHr8iIXn1JZNBgvNg6kdi7E0HA2BofzvgwDxi56thnSsUyHpw$>

We invite you to join us while we launch this report and have several substantive discussions about AT access, and we request your support with sharing this invitation with your networks.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Amba Salelkar

[IDA logo]

Amba Salelkar (she/her)
Senior Manager, IDA-SSI Helpdesk

International Disability Alliance

Geneva office, India-based

amba.salelkar (Skype)
[website button]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.internationaldisabilityalliance.org/__;!!KGKeukY!wZA-DypLnA2Y3j9i4eZ1U1QbkcVt7cCCsdHhXcqhHAkmZaHr8iIXn1JZNBgvNg6kdi7E0HA2BofzvgwDxi56thm6Vgth7A$>
.
[twitter button]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/twitter.com/IDA_CRPD_Forum__;!!KGKeukY!wZA-DypLnA2Y3j9i4eZ1U1QbkcVt7cCCsdHhXcqhHAkmZaHr8iIXn1JZNBgvNg6kdi7E0HA2BofzvgwDxi56thktd49tJA$>
.
[facebook button]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/InternationalDisabilityAllianceIDA__;!!KGKeukY!wZA-DypLnA2Y3j9i4eZ1U1QbkcVt7cCCsdHhXcqhHAkmZaHr8iIXn1JZNBgvNg6kdi7E0HA2BofzvgwDxi56thkrB3Rf1Q$>
[linkedin button]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/company/40771342__;!!KGKeukY!wZA-DypLnA2Y3j9i4eZ1U1QbkcVt7cCCsdHhXcqhHAkmZaHr8iIXn1JZNBgvNg6kdi7E0HA2BofzvgwDxi56thnn2EvVNw$>
[decorative line]

[Block “0” Logo: The Ohio State University]
L. Scott Lissner,
Americans With Disabilities Act Coordinator and Section 504 Compliance Officer
Office of Institutional Equity
(614) 292-7024(v); (614) 688-3665<tel:(614)%20688-3665>(fax); Http://ada.osu.edu<http://ada.osu.edu/>

Registration Open
APRIL 8TH & 9TH, 2024
The 24th Annual Multiple Perspective on Access, Inclusion & Disability Conference
&
Ethel Louise Armstrong Student Poster Competition<https://ada.osu.edu/multiple-perspectives-conference/poster-competition>

In-Person Attendance<https://web.cvent.com/event/b7d98b63-e0ec-44c2-81b6-07eafa19c85f/summary> (free to OSU faculty, staff, and students)

Virtual Sessions<https://ada.osu.edu/multiple-perspectives-conference/2024-virtual-sessions> (free to everyone)