[Biostudent] Fwd: Promotion request for Philosophy of Medicine club.

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Apr 4 11:10:05 PDT 2022

Hello All!

Philosophy of Medicine is recruiting members, and we'd love for you to join
the club! If you have registered before, no need to re-register for the
quarter.

-

During meetings, we will be discussing medical dilemmas present today
relating to a topic (i.e. abortion, disability in fetuses, etc.). We will
also generate ideas about how a health professional might behave in a
scenario.

-

This is a great opportunity for pre-health and pre-medicine students to
learn about the roots of healthcare as well as sharpen their reasoning
skills before entering potential graduate/medical school. You might even
discover the reasons why you want a career in healthcare along the way. The
hope is to see others' perspectives and to reflect on them.

*If interested:

1.

Please visit https://huskylink.washington.edu/organization/--
2.

Login using netid, and click "join".
3.

You can also email us at ljoupp at uw.edu or phgvo07 at uw.edu for more
information.

Meetings are via Zoom. Meeting times will be decided after a members
survey. We will be meeting biweekly this Spring (4 meetings total). Hope to
see you in the meetings!

Best regards,

Phuong Vo

phgvo07 at uw.edu

I hope you’re doing well and having a great start to your spring quarter.
If possible, could you please share the information below with your
students to promote our club?

Thanks!

Phuong Vo

"

phgvo07 at uw.edu

"

--
*Biology Advising - No in person meetings for WIN*
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *
*https://washington.zoom.us/j/92869479267
<https://washington.zoom.us/j/92869479267>*
Please include your name and student number in your emails.