[Biostudent] AED Auction for Princeton Review Live Online MCAT Course

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Apr 13 10:56:13 PDT 2022

Good evening,

My name is Taylor and I'm the membership chair of AED, a premed RSO here at
UW. We're currently holding an auction for a Princeton Review MCAT Live
Online Course worth $2500 (starting bid is $800). Would you be able to send
this form out to your listervs to try to reach premed students? The link to
our form is:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMRbvJRqilTjs18zKdzR6_w_jAto3_SN8G
fvyXttVQFrdAbA/viewform and non-AED students are free to bid as well.

Thanks,

Taylor

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMRbvJRqilTjs18zKdzR6_w_jAto3_SN8
GfvyXttVQFrdAbA/viewform>

<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdMRbvJRqilTjs18zKdzR6_w_jAto3_SN8
GfvyXttVQFrdAbA/viewform> 2022 AED MCAT Auction

The Princeton Review MCAT Live Online Prep Course ($2,500 value)!! Link to
view deal:
https://www.princetonreview.com/medical/mcat-essentials-course?ceid=nav-gd
Starting bid is $800 (70% off!) Bids are due April 29th! Winner will be
contacted via email in early May.

docs.google.com <http://docs.google.com/>