[Biostudent] Tri Beta Peer Coaches Available to help you navigate student life!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:27:49 PDT 2022

Need help with biology exam prep, peer-guidance for getting into majors, or
to find resources on campus? Come to TriBeta Drop-Ins M-Th from 2:30-7:30pm!

Hey, biology students! We know how tough it can be to prepare for exams,
balance a college course load, and find resources at UW! Our coaches at
TriBeta have gone through the same struggles, and are available to help!

We are available Monday-Thursday from 2:30-7:30pm in-person at HCK 4th floor
study lounge or online via zoom, so please drop by! Please visit our website
for the tutor schedule :).

https://sites.google.com/view/uwtribeta/coaching?authuser=0

Come to us for:

* Study strategies for Introductory Biology | "I feel like I understand
this concept, but I don't know how to explain it in words"

* Advice on future courses | "How much work is CHEM 238, can I balance it
with PHYS 114?"

* Guidance for success in majors and career path | "What opportunities are
you pursuing with a biochem degree?"

* Learning to utilize resources at UW | I'm a commuter. Do you have any
tips for how I can ease my commute?"

* To talk about UW life, good food at the Ave, tips and tricks etc. |"Where
would you recommend taking a group of 4 friends at the Ave.?

If you have any questions, please email me (RD Pant) at
tribetatutoring at gmail.com <mailto:tribetatutoring at gmail.com>
Looking forward to seeing you all!

RD Pant
Peer Coaching Coordinator