[Biostudent] "Hippocampal-Mediated Memory & Decisions"

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:54:09 PDT 2022

Hello Huskies! We're delighted to announce our "Hippocampal-Mediated Memory & Decisions" event for this coming Wednesday, April 27 from 5-6 PM in SMI 105. We have a Zoom livestream option as well, and the Zoom ID is 964 7339 8733. Dr. Sheri Mizumori, our speaker for this event, has research interests in the area of neurobiological mechanisms of spatial memory and decisions. We hope to see you there!

Best,
Neurobiology Club Officer Board

To learn more about our club and stay updated on current news and events, please check our club website  <http://students.washington.edu/nbioclub/index.php>and like us on Facebook at UW Neurobiology Club <https://www.facebook.com/UWNeurobiologyClub/>!

Attachments area