[Biostudent] Fwd: Job posting for students

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Fri Apr 29 10:06:36 PDT 2022

*From: *Natalia Perry <nperry at vancdermassoc.com>
*Subject: **Job posting for students*
*Date: *April 28, 2022 at 11:59:55 AM PDT

Hello!

My name is Natalia and I am a medical scribe and registered medical
assistant at a private Dermatology clinic in Vancouver, WA. We are
currently looking for my replacement as I am leaving for PA school in
September. We need a full-time pre-health profession student who is looking
for clinic hours and hands-on experience. This will give them the
opportunity to have hands-on patient care experience, obtain clinical hours
and receive a competitive wage. They will also receive their registered
medical assistant certification in the process. The position is
Monday-Friday, 30-40 hours per week with generous benefits. Previous
experience is NOT required, they will be trained on the job.

We have been staffing pre-health profession students in this type of role
for over five years and it has been mutually beneficial. Would you mind
telling students about this opportunity or forward/post this message?

Thanks! Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Natalia Perry
Dermatology Associates of SW Washington

Please advise! Not sure what to do with this one, but I trust you have
experience with similar requests! Thank you! Jen

--
Dr. Jennifer Ruesink, Biology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA USA
(she/her)

--
*Biology Advising - No in person meetings for WIN*
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *
*https://washington.zoom.us/j/92869479267
<https://washington.zoom.us/j/92869479267>*
Please include your name and student number in your emails.