[Biostudent] SPR '22 BLA Info Sessions

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Apr 27 15:19:16 PDT 2022

Bachelors of Landscape Architecture Info Session

Thursday, May 5, 12-1 PM

ZOOM: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97278169620

Monday, May 23, 11:30-12:30 PM

ZOOM: https://washington.zoom.us/j/98996866401

The BLA program is a STEM designated, professionally accredited program leading to licensure. Come find out what a design-based education might offer you! In addition to covering what is unique to our department and the BLA program, we will also review our application process, and have a current student join us to share their experiences. Those who are interested in our Ecological Urban Design minor are also welcome!

--

Jennie Li | Undergraduate Program Adviser + Admin Support

Pronouns: she/her/hers, they/them/theirs

Schedule a meeting <https://calendly.com/jencyli/officehours?month=2021-09&date=2021-09-10> - HYBRID HOURS 2-5 PM, M T TH F (virtual availability unless scheduled for in-person)

Department of Landscape Architecture | UW College of Built Environments

348 Gould Hall | Box 355734 | Seattle WA 98195-5734

jencyli <mailto:jencyli at uw.edu> @uw.edu | <http://larch.be.washington.edu/> larch.be.washington.edu

<https://www.instagram.com/uw_landscape_architecture/> INSTAGRAM | <https://www.facebook.com/uwlarch/> FACEBOOK | <https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2498465/> LINKEDIN | <https://vimeo.com/channels/1147846> VIMEO

We acknowledge the people - past, present, and future - of the Dkhw'Duw'Absh (Duwamish), Muckleshoot (bǝqǝlšuɫucid), Suquamish (suq'ʷabšucid) and Tulalip (dxʷlilap) and other Coastal Salish tribes on whose traditional lands we study, work, and gather.