[Biostudent] Summer alpine plant survey internship for UW undergraduate students

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon Mar 14 16:11:14 PDT 2022

Subject: Summer alpine plant survey internship for UW undergraduate students

I am offering two paid summer internships to work with me conducting alpine plant surveys in Washington. I have attached the announcement here. If you could share this with your distribution list I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

David

David Giblin, Ph.D.
Collections Manager and Research Botanist
University of Washington Herbarium (WTU)
Campus Box 355325
Room 30 Hitchcock Hall
Seattle, WA 98195-5325
(206) 543-1682 voice
(206) 685-1728 fax

http://www.burkemuseum.org/research-and-collections/botany-and-herbarium
http://www.pnwherbaria.org/index.php
http://www.pnwherbaria.org/florapnw.php

The Burke Museum stands on the lands of the Coast Salish peoples, whose ancestors resided here since time immemorial. Many Indigenous peoples thrive in this place—alive and strong.