[Biostudent] FW: [Advisers] Spring Alumni Panel Discussions

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:14:20 PDT 2022

Spring Alumni Panel Discussions:

* Sustainability: Tuesday, April 5th from 4:00pm - 5:00pm

Interested in a career within the sustainability industry? Join us on
Tuesday, April 5th as we hear from distinguished University of Washington
Alumni and learn more about their impact on sustainability within their
organizational roles.

* Register Here:
https://careers.uw.edu/events/2022/04/05/sustainability-alumni-panel-discuss
ion/

* Huskies in Population Health: Thursday, April 28th from 4:00pm -
5:00pm

Effectively addressing the factors that impact how long and how well we live
requires a concerted, collaborative effort across a range of disciplines and
sectors. This panel will explore the career pathways taken by several
University of Washington alumni as they seek to improve health and
well-being in the broad field of population health. Join us on Thursday,
April 28th as we hear from distinguished University of Washington Alumni and
learn more about their path and impact within the population health
industry.

* Register Here:
https://careers.uw.edu/events/2022/04/28/huskies-in-population-health-alumni
-panel-discussion/

Thank you!

Brittany Morgan

CAREER & INTERNSHIP EVENTS

134 Mary Gates Hall / Box 352810 / Seattle, WA 98195

206.543.0535