[Biostudent] Riverways is Hiring-Equity in STEM Coordinator

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed May 25 14:50:14 PDT 2022

_____

UW's Community Engagement & Leadership Education (CELE) Center is hiring
dynamic AmeriCorps members for 2022-2023 through our Riverways program!
Learn more about the CELE Center's programs <https://cele.uw.edu/> here.

AmeriCorps members will collectively oversee large-scale operations,
including recruitment efforts, supporting student interns, creating lecture
content, and planning and facilitating professional developments.

Riverways Education Partnerships

AmeriCorps members will begin their term on September 1st, 2022 and end
their term by June 30, 2023 (upon successful completion of 1700 hours).

* The Equity in STEM Coordinator will support Riverways' efforts to make
the sciences inclusive of all peoples and ways of knowing and to increase
access to relevant, dynamic education for populations underrepresented in
the science professions, as well as coordinate and recruit for STEM
Alternative Spring Break.

Application due: May 30th at 11:59 PM

Application: <https://tinyurl.com/25nznf4n> https://tinyurl.com/25nznf4n

Please contact riverways at uw.edu <mailto:riverways at uw.edu> with any
questions regarding this position.

We look forward to receiving your application!

Riverways Education Partnerships

University of Washington

Community Engagement and Leadership Education (CELE) Center

Undergraduate Academic Affairs

MGH 171 | riverways at uw.edu <mailto:riverways at uw.edu>
expd.uw.edu/riverways <http://expd.uw.edu/riverways> | 206-616-2302

We acknowledge the people - past, present, and future - of the
Dkhw'Duw'Absh, the Duwamish Tribe, the Muckleshoot Tribe, and other tribes
on whose traditional lands we study and work. We encourage you to learn
about the people whose land you live on! https://native-land.ca/ is a good
starting point.