[Biostudent] Center is hiring dynamic AmeriCorps members for 2022-2023

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Thu May 26 10:30:44 PDT 2022

UW’s Community Engagement & Leadership Education (CELE) Center is hiring dynamic AmeriCorps members for 2022-2023 through our Riverways program! Learn more about the CELE Center’s programs here <https://cele.uw.edu/>.

AmeriCorps members will collectively oversee large-scale operations, including recruitment efforts, supporting student interns, creating lecture content, and planning and facilitating professional developments.

Riverways Education Partnerships
AmeriCorps members will begin their term on September 1st, 2022 and end their term by June 30, 2023 (upon successful completion of 1700 hours).

The Equity in STEM Coordinator will support Riverways’ efforts to make the sciences inclusive of all peoples and ways of knowing and to increase access to relevant, dynamic education for populations underrepresented in the science professions, as well as coordinate and recruit for STEM Alternative Spring Break.

Application due: May 30th at 11:59 PM
Application: https://tinyurl.com/25nznf4n <https://tinyurl.com/25nznf4n>

Please contact riverways at uw.edu <mailto:riverways at uw.edu> with any questions regarding this position.

We look forward to receiving your application!

Riverways Education Partnerships
University of Washington
Community Engagement and Leadership Education (CELE) Center
Undergraduate Academic Affairs
MGH 171 | riverways at uw.edu <mailto:riverways at uw.edu>
expd.uw.edu/riverways <http://expd.uw.edu/riverways> | 206-616-2302

We acknowledge the people – past, present, and future – of the Dkhw’Duw’Absh, the Duwamish Tribe, the Muckleshoot Tribe, and other tribes on whose traditional lands we study and work. We encourage you to learn about the people whose land you live on! https://native-land.ca/ <https://native-land.ca/> is a good starting point.

[Message clipped] View entire message <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0?ui=2&ik=bb6865b1f6&view=lg&permmsgid=msg-f%3A1733822867352590269&ser=1>
Attachments area