[Biostudent] Student Organization - Neurobiology Club

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:31:05 PST 2022

Come join us this Wednesday, 11/16 at 5 pm, in SAV room 137 for a panel
with two UW neuroscientists who use modeling in their research! Our
speakers are Andrea Stocco who uses more abstract modeling to understand
the mechanisms of human memory and Eric Lumsden who uses single-neuron
modeling to understand the firing patterns during birdsong. We will be
discussing their work on modeling in neuroscience while enjoying a
selection of free snacks and drinks provided by NeuroTec, our collaborators
for this event! It's an event you won't want to miss.

Best,
Neurobiology Club Officer Board

[image: image.png]
*To learn more about our club and stay updated on current news and events,
please check our club website
<http://students.washington.edu/nbioclub/index.php>and like us on Facebook
at UW Neurobiology Club [facebook.com]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/UWNeurobiologyClub/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!gAjp8xmHih8UXRzE6Puq55Ahrt1tNtnCZccJ5BXTE_IAl0mpGdse6Efuh_sHqgkW_jxhs03X7LvqBi1LgfDYAWAMXw$>!*

--
*Biology Advising *
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544
Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available
by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.