[Biostudent] Job Opportunity

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:11:35 PST 2022

I am reaching out to see if you might have any interested students for a
part time job.

I have attached the lab assistant job description.

Our website is: www.mclfoodtesting.com
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.mclfoodtesting.com__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!hW
qXtoTSRbCM2estGDm7f-YH3Gi3v6IbN65UKDtnUSa2awbeT5rJf5TRom1ehpmUpOmN288EhDvpAT
sAig$>

Thank you,

Lisa Srithongsuk

Lab Director

MCL Food Testing

711 6th Ave. N. Suite 100

Seattle, WA. 98109

(206)633-3637

www.Mclfoodtesing.com
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.Mclfoodtesing.com__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!hWq
XtoTSRbCM2estGDm7f-YH3Gi3v6IbN65UKDtnUSa2awbeT5rJf5TRom1ehpmUpOmN288EhDv-W37
rBA$>

MCL will be closed on Thursday, November 24th and Friday, November 25th. If
this closure does not work with your production schedule, please call us in
advance to make special arrangements. We hope you have a wonderful
Thanksgiving Holiday!

Micro-Chem Laboratories

711 6th Ave N, Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98109

(206) 633-3637

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.mclfoodtesting.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!h
WqXtoTSRbCM2estGDm7f-YH3Gi3v6IbN65UKDtnUSa2awbeT5rJf5TRom1ehpmUpOmN288EhDvXT
1oOhA$> www.mclfoodtesting.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message is intended for the
addressee. The message may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the
sender and then delete the message.