[Biostudent] Graduation Applications 2023

Jason L. Patterson patterj at uw.edu
Wed Oct 19 18:29:54 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

If you are wanting to graduate in one of the following quarters: WIN 2023, SPR 2023, or SUM 2023 then we will want to get a graduation application submitted for you.

To begin this process, there is no requirement to meet in person or through zoom to initially submit the form, it can all be done through email. Then for any additional questions or concerns, I will suggest following up using the daily zoom drop in hours that are currently M-Th and are located in my signature. Appointments are most likely not feasible at this time due to limited staffing in our office.

I (patterj at uw.edu<mailto:patterj at uw.edu>) will need the following from you in order to process the grad app request by replying to this email
Name:
Student Number:
Quarter you want to graduate by:

To check if you have already submitted one, please run a new audit for your major, and check your graduation status is located near the top of the page, as seen in this example.
Date Prepared:09/20/22 - 06:03 PM Graduation Date: Not Found- means nothing has been submitted
Prepared For: J. SMITH Catalog Year: AU 22

Once a Graduation Applications has been confirmed (a verifying email will be sent to you after submission), it will activate an earlier registration status for only two quarters and notifies the university of your official intentions.

The process will be like this:

1. Submit the grad app (Adviser)
2. Confirm the grad app and info through an email from ugradoff at uw.edu<mailto:ugradoff at uw.edu> (Student)
3. Ask any questions either through email or the zoom drop ins

Thanks
Jason

Jason Patterson, M Ed. (He/Him)
Academic Counselor Senior, Department of Biology
patterj at u.washington.edu<mailto:patterj at u.washington.edu>
318 HCK, University of Washington, BOX 355320 Phone: 206-543-7767
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate
Biology Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
My Regular Drop in Zoom days: Tues, Thurs 1-4 pm, and Mon, Tues, Weds, Thursday 9-12pm.
Zoom link for those hours: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions Via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person individual advising available by appointment only.

Appointments by request. Please include your name and student number in your emails.