[Biostudent] Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS) Meeting

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Oct 20 13:33:13 PDT 2022

Hello! We are the Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students (MAPS). Although our official title reads Pre-Medical, we are inclusive to all Pre-Health students (Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-PA, Pre-Dental, etc.) and students who are interested in the healthcare field. We support our members on their career pathways by coordinating experience-building opportunities, such as Suturing Workshops, Phlebotomy Workshops, and Resume Workshops. We also invite presenters from various healthcare professionals and UW faculty to discuss their educational background and advocacy work for underserved minority communities.

Our next meeting, presented by a Graduate Health Students Panel, will be held on October 27th from 5:30-6:30 PM in HUB room 337. We hope to see you there!

Trinity Terlaje, Community Liaison

Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students

Email: mapsuw at gmail.com <mailto:mapsuw at gmail.com>

IG: @mapsuw