[Biostudent] Neurodiversity and Intersectionality Panel

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Apr 5 11:38:05 PDT 2023

Neurodiversity and Intersectionality Panel

Hello!

Thursday, 6:00-7:30PM, in HUB332 and over Zoom, Huskies for Neurodiversity will be hosting our second annual neurodiversity panel discussion. This year, our theme is intersectional identities. In collaboration with the Neuroscience for Neurodiverse Learners (NNL) project under DO-IT, we will be hosting a dinner in which four neurodivergent members of the UW community will discuss their neurodiversity as it intersects with other identities, such as race, class, gender, sexuality, and other disabilities. Panelist bios are provided in the attached flyer. We will serve pizza in person, and remote access will be provided over Zoom for those who RSVP. Pizza, panelist honorariums, and technical support generously provided by the NNL project of DO-IT. RSVP HERE:

https://forms.gle/BoQ2gyZ5Eb1RZapA8 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/BoQ2gyZ5Eb1RZapA8__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lYHyr1kvi9fZd7Yol7oOEoDr9k9Q-uYLnAQoqkGbnzok2PWGrWVv57ZXwz-uBHF1p7jRCXWfuXFnJKoK$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/BoQ2gyZ5Eb1RZapA8__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lYHyr1kvi9fZd7Yol7oOEoDr9k9Q-uYLnAQoqkGbnzok2PWGrWVv57ZXwz-uBHF1p7jRCXWfuXFnJKoK$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/BoQ2gyZ5Eb1RZapA8__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lYHyr1kvi9fZd7Yol7oOEoDr9k9Q-uYLnAQoqkGbnzok2PWGrWVv57ZXwz-uBHF1p7jRCXWfuXFnJKoK$> RSVP FORM - SECOND ANNUAL NEURODIVERSITY DISCUSSION PANEL

The UW student organization Huskies for Neurodiversity is pleased to announce their second annual neurodiversity discussion panel on Thursday, April 13, 2023 from 6:00 P.M - 7:30 P.M. in HUB332 and on Zoom. This panel will feature 4 key neurodivergent people and people with disabilities who are part of the UW community. The goal of the panel is to give the center stage to neurodivergent people and people with disabilities by giving them a platform to talk about their culture, communities, and identities. If interested in attending, please complete this short RSVP form. The purpose of this form is to estimate how many individuals will be attending this panel event.

forms.gle

Best,

Tiara