[Biostudent] Join us: Weds 2/8th "TEA TIME TALK: Mental Health and Healing" Event at ECC

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Feb 7 10:58:18 PST 2023

Join us for "Tea Time Talk: Asian American & BIPOC Mental Health and
Healing" Event at the Ethnic Cultural Center (ECC).

Please share out with students, friends and family as as our community
well-being matters - all are welcome.

TEA TIME TALK EVENT

With the recent Lunar New Year mass shootings in CA, Yakima and the killing
of Tyre Nichols and ongoing violence impacting the Asian American & BIPOC
communities, we are hosting a space for people to process and build
community. Participants will create luminary jars in remembrance of loved
ones as a process of healing and remembrance in addition to space to listen,
share and learn from one another.

"Tea Time Talk: Asian American & BIPOC Mental Health and Healing" Event