[Biostudent] Major in Community, Environment & Planning at UW!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Feb 8 11:26:15 PST 2023

Hi there,

I'm the academic advisor for students in Community, Environment & Planning (CEP), a two-year major in the College of Built Environments. Our application for autumn 2023 enrollment is now open! Priority applications are due on February 15th.

<https://cep.be.uw.edu/admissions/apply/> APPLY HERE!

In CEP you can focus your studies on urban planning, design, transportation, housing, community engagement, social justice, sustainable practices... the list goes on. We balance structure and flexibility with 30 credits of core courses and 30 credits of courses you choose yourself.

If you're interested in learning more, consider these options:

* Schedule an advising appointment <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/calendly.com/aliciagjacobs/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nfLE98KozLBGoWL1pUaB9PY3wRRu1yHCua7g-gf9dyydZiFOaTDqmFCbB7jtW5LnVaQXXYgsQ3TcOzNCNI2_En84$>
* Visit our website <https://cep.be.uw.edu/>
* Watch our intro video <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/vimeo.com/285151461__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nfLE98KozLBGoWL1pUaB9PY3wRRu1yHCua7g-gf9dyydZiFOaTDqmFCbB7jtW5LnVaQXXYgsQ3TcOzNCNMoUJCXY$>
* Follow us on Instagram <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/cep_uw/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nfLE98KozLBGoWL1pUaB9PY3wRRu1yHCua7g-gf9dyydZiFOaTDqmFCbB7jtW5LnVaQXXYgsQ3TcOzNCNMHpBGzA$>

If you have any questions, send me an email at herzomeg at uw.edu <mailto:herzomeg at uw.edu> . I hope to see you soon!

Megan

--

MEGAN HERZOG (she/her)

Director of Student Services, College of Built Environments
Academic Advisor, Community, Environment & Planning

University of Washington