[Biostudent] ASF Scholarship Open Through 2/15!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Fri Feb 10 13:32:06 PST 2023

I'm dropping a note with a quick reminder about a scholarship opportunity:
The Astronaut Scholarship Foundation scholarship is open for applicants
through Wednesday, Feb. 15.

The scholarship awards $15,000 for one academic year to a student who's
pursuing STEM studies at the UW (any campus!). Students must have attended
UW for two years, be entering autumn 2023 as a junior or senior, and be a
U.S. citizen. Students are required to submit two letters of recommendation
after submitting their application (one must be from a faculty member).

Submission requirements and the application form are available on our
website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.waspacegrant.org/programs/detail/stu
dentships/uw-asf/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!k9Ph6dewxelllp6Qb7C7vXwRKEq4RGuTR539NEyESA
RiKG67bzJDmLYo_Fq8DR2ojQLQMxLPfSs6nQRX$> . Attached is a promotional flyer
with the requirements listed.

Please email us at nasa at uw.edu <mailto:nasa at uw.edu> with any questions!

Best,

Mary

Mary A. Denmon, M.Ed. (she/her)

Deputy Director, Program Operations

Washington NASA Space Grant Consortium
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/waspacegrant.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!kmAgkBT
tba9W04znSwU5Pe4X4w1RMQ5GkVtWzlJRRqR7HNbSwFwQ4tHGxwHSs5K6CeUqB95Zrx-X9ShfqNW
RJQ$>

University of Washington

AERB 241D | Seattle, WA | 98195-2400

Phone: 206-543-1984

General Office Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm, Teleworking (Mon - Tues)

UW Colleagues: Feel free to contact me on MS Teams during work hours.