[Biostudent] Spring 23 Time Schedule

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Fri Feb 10 19:00:25 PST 2023

Hi Everyone,

Here are some updates and bits of info about the Spring time schedule.

*BIOL 466-* Pathobiology of Emerging Diseases has been added and will be
showing officially as of tomorrow.

Both *302* and *350* complications have been resolved and now reflect
properly for students to register.

We have multiple seminars available next quarter, please look them up on
MyPlan for a description for the specific topics they will be covering.
Here are some of the infrequently offered ones

*BIOL 410 – Phys, MCD and Gen*

*BIOL 484 – EEC, Plant and Gen*

*BIOL 486 – EEC and Gen*

*BIOL 487 – EEC and Gen*

*BIOL 489 – PB and Gen *

*BIOL 497B – Phys, MCD and Gen*

If there are any late additions to the time schedule, then we will send it
out to the listserv.

Please note that other departments, like we do, restrict their upper
division classes to their majors only and will open them on Feb 27th which
is the first day of period 2.

Happy Registration!

--
*Biology Advising *
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544
Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available
by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.