[Biostudent] Tribeta - Biology Apparel Pre orders

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Feb 27 17:56:31 PST 2023

Hello UW Biology Community,

This is the final week to submit any requests

We are currently taking pre-orders for UW Biology crewnecks and quarter
zips (photos attached below), until *Friday, March 3, at 11:59pm*. Pickup
for sweatshirts will likely occur around the first week of spring quarter.
T-shirts will be available for sale in person during spring quarter.

You can fill out the pre-order form using this link:
https://forms.gle/6cG6YhzRBwnNHttRA
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/6cG6YhzRBwnNHttRA__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mt4mqv5rjn9595RP8l5H4nxW6DDj8OSBIjrqEx-fzsKeE90YKL2xmr-A4b_1qDaxJXV0zTczC-Q6aw$>

Or head to our website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sites.google.com/view/uwtribeta/apparel?authuser=0__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mt4mqv5rjn9595RP8l5H4nxW6DDj8OSBIjrqEx-fzsKeE90YKL2xmr-A4b_1qDaxJXV0zTdwrsmV-Q$>
learn more!

We are also running a food drive alongside our preorders to help benefit
the UW Food Pantry. If you bring in at least 3 items to our donation box in
HCK 318, you can get $5 off of your order.

Most needed items include:

- Shelf stable canned proteins (chicken, tuna, spam, sardines, etc.)
- Pasta
- Canned fruit/soup/vegetables
- Grab and go bars
- Toiletries (paper towels, soap, toilet paper, toothpaste)
- Menstrual pads

*Also just a reminder that TriBeta offers peer tutoring for the Intro Bio
Series both in person at the HCK 4th floor lounge and on Zoom, Mon- Thurs,
3:30-7:00pm.

Feel free to join our discord as well: https://discord.gg/DT68ZFez
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/discord.gg/DT68ZFez__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mt4mqv5rjn9595RP8l5H4nxW6DDj8OSBIjrqEx-fzsKeE90YKL2xmr-A4b_1qDaxJXV0zTf74efpGw$>

--
*Biology Advising *
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544
Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available
by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.