[Biostudent] ASP Winter Quarter Updates: CLUE Tutoring, Academic Success Coaching, ASP Winter Wellness Week

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:58:38 PST 2023

Academic Support Programs

Our peer tutors and coaches are available and excited to meet with you in
person (Mary Gates Hall) or virtually!

* <https://academicsupport.uw.edu/clue/> CLUE Tutoring

* CLUE Drop-In Tutoring is open from 7- 11 pm on Sunday through
Thursday.
* Exam reviews and discussion sessions are available, and more
information can be found on the
<http://www.academicsupport.washington.edu/clue/discussion-sessions-exam-rev
iews/> CLUE website.

* <https://academicsupport.uw.edu/academic-success-coach/> Academic
Success Coaching

* Academic Success Coaches are available to meet Monday through
Friday. Schedule an appointment on our website.
* Visit our
<http://www.academicsupport.washington.edu/study-skills/videos/http:/www.aca
demicsupport.washington.edu/study-skills/videos/> videos website to watch
various videos from our coaches about preparing for the quarter and study
strategies tutorials.

ASP Winter Wellness Week: We will be hosting some events next week to
provide an opportunity to engage with our services while promoting wellness.

Monday, January 23rd to Friday, January 27th

* Here are a few events we have planned:

* Stop by CLUE Tutoring or Academic Success Coaching to receive a KIND
bar package! (Supplies may be limited based on availability.)

* You will also be entered in a drawing for a chance to win an ASP
prize.

* Follow us on social media for various ways to engage with ASP and
chances to win prizes!

* Instagram:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.instagram.com/uw_asp/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54
!goAifW82BYFSBQ9gOSBKlAqPxZsczyhxPV7pCx8hEsPnWx2aaMa1hB-xzghhkdk6dyqTNH8yj0X
fi5MAcgpr_KH-$> @uw_asp
* Facebook:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/UWAcademicSupportProgra
ms/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!goAifW82BYFSBQ9gOSBKlAqPxZsczyhxPV7pCx8hEsPnWx2aaMa1hB-x
zghhkdk6dyqTNH8yj0Xfi5MAcv8eZphB$> @UWAcademicSupportPrograms

* <https://events.uaa.uw.edu/info/855> Coping with the Clouds
Workshop

* Tuesday, January 24th from 7- 8 pm in Mary Gates Hall 241
* In partnership with LiveWell,
<https://wellbeing.uw.edu/get-involved/peer-health-educators/> Peer Health
Educators will be hosting their Coping with the Clouds workshop during CLUE
tutoring hours.
* Click the event link to learn more about the workshop. You do not
need to register ahead of time but can just come the day of.

* Email us if you have any questions!

* CLUE: <mailto:clue at uw.edu> clue at uw.edu
* Academic Success Coaching: <mailto:aspcoach at uw.edu> aspcoach at uw.edu
* Academic Support Programs: <mailto:aspuw at uw.edu> aspuw at uw.edu

ALLI BOTELHO, M.Ed.
Academic Success Coaching Program Manager
Academic Support Programs

Undergraduate Academic Affairs / University of Washington

Box 352805
161 Mary Gates Hall / Seattle, WA 98195-2805

Office: 206-543-5755

botelhoa at uw.edu <mailto:botelhoa at uw.edu> / academicsupport.washington.edu
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands
within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.