[Biostudent] "TEA TIME TALK: Asian American Mental Health& Healing :event Feb. 8th 3pm-4pm ECC Asian Roo

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Jan 31 11:30:20 PST 2023

"TEA TIME TALK: Asian American Mental Health& Healing :event Feb. 8th
3pm-4pm ECC Asian Roo

Please share with students and all staff are invited to join. Thank you!

TEA TIME TALK EVENT INFO

With the two recent shootings and ongoing violence impacting the Asian
American community, we are hosting a space for people to process and build
community. Participants will create a luminary jars in remembrance of loved
ones as a process of healing and remembrance in addition to space to listen,
share and learn from one another.

"Tea Time Talk: Asian American Mental Health and Healing" Event