[Biostudent] Academic Support Programs is Hiring!

bioladv at uw.edu bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:40:39 PDT 2023

Academic Support Programs is Hiring!

Hello,

We hope you are all enjoying summer! We wanted to share another hiring
update with you all about student positions we have available in Academic
Support Programs.

We are currently hiring two student assistant positions. These positions are
open to UW undergraduate and graduate students who will be enrolled in the
full 2023-2024 academic year. The hourly pay rate for these positions is
$19.25. The positions are listed below:

* Academic Success Coaching Student Assistant: The Student Assistant
will support the overall operations of the Academic Success Coaching program
through administrative tasks, aggregating and cleaning student data,
supporting the office space, and working collaboratively with the Coaching
leadership team. The Student Assistant works 10-12 hours per week throughout
the academic year.
* Digital Engagement Student Assistant: The Digital Engagement Student
Assistant will support the communications and outreach of Academic Support
Programs through designing materials, managing social media accounts,
creating and sending out emails, and working collaboratively with the ASP
leadership team. The Student Assistant works 10-12 hours per week throughout
the academic year.

To learn about each position and how to apply, please visit:

https://academicsupport.uw.edu/apply

Application deadline: August 3, 2023

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out! Thank you
so much for helping to spread the word!

Best,

Alli

ALLI BOTELHO, M.Ed.
Academic Success Coaching Program Manager
Academic Support Programs

Undergraduate Academic Affairs / University of Washington

Box 352805
161 Mary Gates Hall / Seattle, WA 98195-2805

Office: 206-543-5755

botelhoa at uw.edu <mailto:botelhoa at uw.edu> / academicsupport.washington.edu
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands
within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.