[Biostudent] Fwd: Biostudent post from sryser@uw.edu requires approval

Julie A. Martinez juliebio at uw.edu
Thu Jun 29 10:00:34 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <biostudent-owner at mailman12.u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, Jun 28, 2023 at 3:40 PM
Subject: Biostudent post from sryser at uw.edu requires approval
To: <biostudent-owner at mailman12.u.washington.edu>

*Research Opportunity: Back Pain Study for Adults (BEST Trial)*

*Join the NIH-sponsored BEST Trial research study and help us learn how to
better personalize treatment plans for low back pain.*

*You may be eligible to participate in the BEST Trial research study if
you:*

- Have had low back pain for at least 3 months
- Are 18 years old or older

- Are willing to try multiple treatments for chronic low back pain

Study participation lasts about 9 months and involves at least 4 in-person
clinic visits and other study procedures completed from home. More
in-person visits may be required for some study treatments. Participants
will be compensated for time spent on study activities.

Please let us know if you would be interested in having a brief phone call
with a member of our study team about participating in this research
study.

You can also visit *www.besttrial.org*
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.besttrial.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i2uNTQZbJxGrESfzpShhnfCLGASbUxDP_GBVyc3h5WKs1YDrvsVgcOHhcYCTTTZ0SYvkghmV4Oi8DzOeFfb2Mwnro4tYXaEfZQZhOgrHco8hDGnW0oc$>
or
contact our research team to learn more:

*University of Washington, Seattle*

*Principal Investigators: Kushang Patel & Sean Rundell *

*Phone: 206-616-4671*

*Email: besttrial at uw.edu <besttrial at uw.edu>*

Let me know if you need any more information,

*Sonja Ryser*

*Research Coordinator*

Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine | *UW Medicine*

1959 NE Pacific St. | Box 356540 | Seattle, WA 98195

*OFFICE*: (206) 616-4671 *EMAIL*: sryser at uw.edu

*Pronouns *| She, Her, Hers

https://depts.washington.edu/anesth/