[Biostudent] Student Event - Pre-Health Conference

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Thu Mar 9 14:20:46 PST 2023

The UW Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students is inviting anyone with
a passion for health to join us at our annual *Pre-Health Conference*,
happening this *Saturday, March 11th, in the HUB*! The event will run from* 9
AM to 4 PM*, but students are free to join whenever they would like! We
will have a day packed with interactive workshops and a resource fair
planned, and a light breakfast and lunch will be served.

Tickets are $15 for the general public and $12 for MAPS members, and the
event is open to anyone interested in healthcare, including high school
students and undergraduates at other schools. Tickets are available at:
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20410_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=4207
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://secure.touchnet.net/C20410_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=4207__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i6S0RmqPKvSuL6hcGzD0hLOgf9x0NAkXmOKNHQTGtpwQHCiHSU_TXgqInX2J5iC5ZmQVXCGrpLI2masMFdOEfrBbqBIih7f9e5KRJR9D3vA$>

Visit our website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mapsuw.wixsite.com/website__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i6S0RmqPKvSuL6hcGzD0hLOgf9x0NAkXmOKNHQTGtpwQHCiHSU_TXgqInX2J5iC5ZmQVXCGrpLI2masMFdOEfrBbqBIih7f9e5KRNt_wQPg$>
and
Instagram (@mapsuw) for more information on workshops and speakers.

Thank you so much and we hope to see you this Saturday!

--
*Biology Advising *
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544
Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available
by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.