[Biostudent] Invitation to Biology Networking Night!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon May 1 14:47:15 PDT 2023

Do you have an interest in Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience, Microbiology, Public Health, or Psychology? If so, you're invited to our upcoming Biology Networking Night! Hosted by TriBeta and Biology Students for Equity, this event is the perfect opportunity to get insider advice on what it's like to apply to and be in these majors!

We're meeting on May 8th from 5-6 PM at HUB 250. We'll have snacks on hand, and there'll be time for Q&A to answer your questions. Can't make it in person? Join us through Zoom at: https://washington.zoom.us/j/2768182387 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/washington.zoom.us/j/2768182387__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nt4uKadKX1vZJGjoQOrmOHvefewE2GH849x7pfQmHk95U31azsjZ7H58owhiEmIvcWTiIfgcRKGUWpLHoEqAJuk$> .

This is an amazing opportunity to learn about these majors and meet other students with similar interests. Don't miss out!