[Biostudent] Pre-Physician Scientists at UW is currently recruiting undergraduate students

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Thu May 11 09:24:34 PDT 2023

Subject: Premeds looking for research + leadership

Hello UW STEM students,

Are you looking for a way to make a difference on campus and meet like-minded individuals on the pre-med path, doing research, or both? Pre-Physician Scientists at UW is currently recruiting undergraduate students for both leadership positions and membership for the upcoming school year. This upcoming year will be our fourth year as an RSO, and we are excited to keep growing.

As part of our team, you will have the chance to learn about research opportunities, scholarships, the medical school application process, and much more.
If you're interested in joining our team or would like to learn more, please fill out either of the two applications attached below, or reach out to us at uwppsc at uw.edu <mailto:uwppsc at uw.edu>.

Membership Interest Form: https://forms.gle/Kp4avV5yn521Sf9e9 <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/Kp4avV5yn521Sf9e9__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!kViY6AyD0PWLcKm16Qgy14nuM8BRoolUoRsPtdqTHWJgN5YEChDbylhCPmL-wO7J-tjpW374MXKf8JNfHoqiCqqp$>

Leadership Application: https://forms.gle/hGrH8uvry57cZdAHA <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/hGrH8uvry57cZdAHA__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!kViY6AyD0PWLcKm16Qgy14nuM8BRoolUoRsPtdqTHWJgN5YEChDbylhCPmL-wO7J-tjpW374MXKf8JNfHg2lxsUO$>

Our first general meeting will be held at the conclusion of the school year following the conclusion of the recruitment cycle.

We look forward to welcoming you !

Best,

Pre-Physican Scientists Leadership Team