[Biostudent] Laboratory technician job opening to graduating seniors, University of Utah

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Thu May 11 09:27:23 PDT 2023

The Elde lab in the Department of Human Genetics at the University of Utah has an open position for a salaried, full-time laboratory technician. The technician would predominantly be working with me (a postdoc in the lab), so I can be listed as a point of contact if needed.

I would really appreciate any help you can provide in sharing this job opening! Here is a link to the ad: https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/148101  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/148101__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mGDVbeR-JGui16CvzcZOW4Ly_38I6aQCTPHmZNZTkHbB5L6oihc-u2t34FnreKEu39oOOY3fTLuTOYW_vuKL-g$>

Cheers,

Katie

Katherine Deets, PhD
Postdoc, Elde Lab