[Biostudent] Autumn Programs at Friday Harbor Labs!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue May 30 11:59:36 PDT 2023

Autumn Programs at Friday Harbor Labs!

Friday Harbor Labs is still accepting applications for autumn quarter! <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/applying-for-an-fhl-course/> Spend 10 weeks in the beautiful San Juan Islands learning marine science. You can read about our Autumn Marine Studies courses here <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/course-descriptions/course/autumn-marine-studies-2023/> and our nearly 20-year old Pelagic Ecosystem Function of the San Juan Archipelago course here <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/course-descriptions/course/pelagic-ecosystem-function-of-the-san-juan-archipelago-2023/> .

* FHL is committed to DEI. We value applicants hailing from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
* FHL has financial aid opportunities <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/financial-aid/> specifically for students taking our courses. You will find a section of the application where you can let us know what your needs are.

Many questions you may have about living and studying on FHL campus can be <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/what-to-expect-at-fhl/> found here. Still have questions? Contact fhlstudents at uw.edu <mailto:fhlstudents at uw.edu> .

Spread the word!

--

Student Services

University of Washington Friday Harbor Labs

fhlstudents at uw.edu <mailto:fhlstudents at uw.edu>