[Biostudent] Student Organization - Global Medical and Dental Brigades

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Tue Nov 7 20:14:41 PST 2023

Hello Future Healthcare Professionals!

Are you looking to meet other pre-med, pre-PA, pre-dental, nursing, or you just want the opportunity to make a positive impact? Global Medical and Dental Brigades UW Chapter is currently recruiting undergraduate students for membership and leadership positions for the Fall quarter. Applications are due November 12.

This year, our chapter will be going to Guatemala to work hand-in-hand with the community volunteers and healthcare professionals to provide healthcare in a sustainable manner. As part of our RSO, you will have the chance to meet healthcare professionals, learn about the medical school application process, participate in our annual auction, and much more.

If you're interested in joining our team or would like to learn more, please fill out either of the two applications attached below, or reach out to us at uwbrigades at gmail.com

New Member Application:
https://forms.gle/1y3vhgsmd2hXyfs86

Global Brigades Website: https://www.globalbrigades.org/

UW Global Brigades LinkTree:

We will be hosting an information session this Tuesday on 11/7 at SMI 307 at 6:30 for those who are interested in learning more.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Best,

GMDB Officer Team

Global Medical and Dental Brigades

University of Washington

gmbuw at u.washington.edu

http://gmb-uw.wix.com/gmbuw

https://www.facebook.com/globalmedicalbrigadesuw

www.globalbrigades.org<http://www.globalbrigades.org/>

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.