[Biostudent] Student Group - Washington iGEM

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Nov 20 15:58:47 PST 2023

Washington iGEM is recruiting for the 2023-2024 Competition Season! We are UW's only undergraduate lead student synthetic biology team. We compete in the international iGEM Competition. The team is an opportunity for students to participate in a wide range of applied biology work from computer modeling and wet lab to marketing and social impact research. We are an interdisciplinary team and encourage applications from all types of majors. We accept applications from freshman, sophomores and juniors (we cannot accept seniors graduating at the end of this year as our competition season runs into fall of next year).
Student's interested in applying can visit our website to learn more: https://students.washington.edu/uwigem/#/
You can apply through this form: https://forms.gle/QzQDQ23ebBaPMG5i7<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/QzQDQ23ebBaPMG5i7__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!j3qOwKrwtozlhlu5IcQF5ni1uwFsDADoMVP8kGZ5C4VWuDS68QqbM2-Z_ks7-E4C-DOY33POMnL8ug$>
The deadline to apply is January 3rd 2024.
We will be hosting an information session about Washington iGEM and the application process on Monday, November 27th 2023 in HUB Rom 340.

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.