[Biostudent] AUTUMN Student Newletter

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Nov 20 15:58:01 PST 2023

The Biology student newsletter is finally available.

Autumn's Newsletter has a strong focus on Friday Harbor and our association with the Research Center located there as well as introducing some of our newish faculty members.

If you would like to look at older versions of our newsletters, they are available on our website.

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.