[Biostudent] Student Organization: UWHCASB RSO Healthcare Shadowing Applications!

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Sun Oct 15 21:58:30 PDT 2023

Are you interested in pre-health shadowing and disparities in rural healthcare?

Healthcare Alternative Spring Break (HCASB) is a UW RSO that hosts a 1-week program in rural areas of Washington during the spring break, where students shadow healthcare providers to learn more about rural medicine. Our organization aims to provide pre-health undergraduates with the opportunity to learn about the unique challenges and characteristics of rural health care through first-hand, immersive experiences.

Gain 35-40 shadowing hours in these relevant fields: Medicine/Surgery (MD/DO), Physician Assistant, Nursing, Dentistry, Optometry, Physical/Occupational Therapy, and more!

Applications are currently open for:

Participants:

Just want to find a community of people with similar interests and shadow healthcare practitioners? Find out more and apply here: https://forms.gle/k6SqGZ4xisagc3TP8<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/k6SqGZ4xisagc3TP8__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mrzGyCj-fCW_e_o_cBs699IYIZQTjotm3PhdxCUHmge_INR12xevttdblkYE_CtSoI38ftyCjpqHTd_r7sBr$>

Note: Applications are due December 15th, 2023.

Email us at uwhcasb at gmail.com<mailto:uwhcasb at gmail.com> or DM us at at UWHCASB on Instagram if you have any questions!