[Biostudent] Student Internship - SER Nursery

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Tue Sep 5 09:37:36 PDT 2023

The SER-UW Native Plant Nursery is excited to announce we are now accepting applications for our Fall 2023 Nursery Internship! Every quarter, our nursery hosts UW student interns of a variety of different backgrounds and experience levels. Our student interns help support the missions of the nursery while gaining hands-on horticultural experience with native plants.

Interns devote an average of 9 hours a week to nursery projects. The interns’ time is split between routine plant maintenance, integrated pest management, nursery infrastructure projects, helping with weekly volunteer work parties, and more. Each intern also produces an individual project based on their interests and the needs of the nursery. Our Nursery Interns are eligible to receive credit for their time by enrolling in their school’s internship class (ex ESRM 399, BIOL 399). More information about our internship at: https://sites.uw.edu/seruwnursery/get-involved/nursery-internships/

To apply, send a resume and cover letter to sernursery at gmail.com<mailto:sernursery at gmail.com> - Applications are due by Friday, September 15th.

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.