[Biostudent] Workshop 6: A Chat with UW Medical School Admissions

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 16 12:27:39 PDT 2024

Sign up for UPREP Workshop 6: A Chat with UWSOM Admissions

Hello Future Applicants!

For our next session, we are collaborating with UW School of Medicine's admission committee!
Time: Wednesday April 24th at 6:30-7:30pm PST
Sign up using THIS LINK<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/ge4t9GXpvH3mvsVK7__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lQV5FJV8rPAksF8mz1icTo5L3UrX3uJ1bZxqow65taFoMzdebAcX82ydrpRz9w1PnNTtMuxkJIKY2NcGgA$> and we will send you the Zoom invite.

This event will consist of a presentation, panelist Q&A, and breakout session. You will have the opportunity to meet with UWSOM admission committee members as well as medical students to solicit advice on how to go about preparing for the medical school application. As of right now, the session will be recorded. We encourage you to attend in person, however, if you have specific questions for the panelists.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Lila Faulhaber, Jaylend Amistad, and Ellen Hom

UPREP Program Coordinators

MS1, School of Medicine

Seattle Site

University of Washington