[Biostudent] Huskies for Neurodiversity Winter Quarter Event

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Thu Feb 22 16:17:22 PST 2024

Subject: Fwd: Huskies for Neurodiversity Winter Quarter Event

Hello!

My name is Kenta Lipsey, an undergraduate student at the University of Washington and an Officer for Huskies for Neurodiversity, a 2021-2022 recipient of the Husky Seed Fund award<https://www.washington.edu/strategicplanning/husky-seed-fund/>. Our organization's goal is to promote visibility and acceptance of neurodiverse conditions such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and dyscalculia among others, and to foster an environment of acceptance and advocacy for neurodivergent people.

We are reaching out to spread the word and send reminders about our Huskies for Neurodiversity Social that will occur on Tuesday, February 27th, 2024 from 6 to 8 PM in HUB307. We’ll have board games, refreshments, and crafts

Best,

Kenta Lipsey