[Biostudent] Sign-Up for Workshop 4 on the Primary Application and Personal Statement!

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Wed Feb 28 12:00:07 PST 2024

Sign-Up for Workshop 4 on the Primary App and Personal Statement!

Hello Future Applicants,

We will be hosting a workshop on the primary application and personal statement tomorrow.
Time: Wednesday February 28th at 6:30-7:30pm Pacific
Sign up using this link <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceSoqxm9MbWrwjuhv7tF8nKAY7C7ztHYA75hPonwCaC8n-Jw/viewform?usp=sf_link__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!naxc3eD4gKQTx7lM667cfcFvFFiDCTBX9jMheBqCo-vU4_wZtOy9CqBNV86PFxl0Q-PRisoT5fT9l-CUFg$> and we will send you the Zoom invite.

If you are interested in attending, please fill out the sign up link by midnight today and we will send all who sign up the Zoom link tomorrow morning.
Please refer to our previous email for more information. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Lila Faulhaber, Jaylend Amistad, and Ellen Hom

UPREP Program Coordinators

MS1, School of Medicine

Seattle Site

University of Washington