[Biostudent] FRIDAY JUNE 7TH | Biology Department Graduation

Jason L. Patterson via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 5 14:48:07 PDT 2024

Hello students,

Congratulations on preparing to graduate! We are so excited to welcome you at commencement on Friday, June 7th in Hec Edmunson Pavillion.

RSVPs are closed, but you are still welcome to attend and participate regardless

[Cherry blossoms on a purple background inviting students to our Biology graduation ceremony.]

A reminder that the details for graduation are available on our website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/sites.google.com/uw.edu/bio2024grad/home__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!gq_g2ouGtw_0Ttc2FzW-L7nPNMz6bOlacpe3bqUOmF_Ft12MFrYd-7iWE-p7doPfRZdkmgQFFr_jGf_nYr77-A$>. If you have further questions, please email bio-ins-svcs at uw.edu<mailto:bio-ins-svcs at uw.edu>.

Most important is that Hec Ed has a clear bag policy and there will be metal detectors at the entrance to the arena.

There will also be construction around Hec Ed so we there will be markers of how graduates should enter the arena from south side corridor between the two stadiums

Want to post a shoutout to a fellow graduate or a memory of your time in Biology?
Family, friends and classmates of Biology graduating students are invited to post photos and messages to graduates on the Biology department Kudoboard!
Please visit the Kudoboard <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.kudoboard.com/boards/KehbOAdu__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!gq_g2ouGtw_0Ttc2FzW-L7nPNMz6bOlacpe3bqUOmF_Ft12MFrYd-7iWE-p7doPfRZdkmgQFFr_jGf9m2Gcr_w$> to add your message.

Biology Graduation Schedule

Doors open: 12PM, students arrive by 12:45PM for seating
Students: Enter through the Hec Ed loading doc (map attached). Family and friends will enter through the main arena doors.

Graduation Ceremony: 1PM-2:30PM

Meet and Greet with Students, Family, Faculty and Staff: 2:30PM-4:00PM

*