[Biostudent] ASP Summer Services: CLUE Tutoring and Academic Success Coaching

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 17 14:07:02 PDT 2024

Subject: [Advisers] ASP Summer Services: CLUE Tutoring and Academic Success Coaching

Happy Summer! Academic Support Programs<https://academicsupport.uw.edu/> (ASP) is available virtually this summer for students. Our services are available to all students at UW Seattle including incoming first-year students starting in the fall quarter.

Please feel free to share this message below with students about our summer services. We have also attached some graphics to this email as well. Thank you in advance! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if there are any ways we can best support you all.

Best,
Ryan, Jessica, and Alli
Academic Support Programs
_______

Both CLUE Tutoring and Academic Success Coaching are open for the summer virtually!

CLUE Tutoring
CLUE Tutoring<http://academicsupport.uw.edu/clue/> is open for scheduled virtual appointments in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math, Writing, and Physics from June 20- August 15! You can bring any question you might have no matter where you are in the process. Our peer tutors are excited to connect and support you with any questions you may have.
Questions? Email clue at uw.edu<mailto:clue at uw.edu>

Academic Success Coaching
Academic Success Coaching<http://academicsupport.uw.edu/coaching/> is open for scheduled virtual appointments from July 22- September 6! Make an appointment with a peer coach to chat about time management, study strategies, goal setting, connecting with campus resources, and more. Whether you are taking summer courses or want to plan ahead for fall, our coaches are here to support you!
Questions? Email aspcoach at uw.edu<mailto:aspcoach at uw.edu>

Follow us on social media! Instagram: @uw_asp<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/uw_asp/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!gv1KwDdVHarhq0h09ShUQaXpSSwUHwJgifwfUOYVewlWq52oHGDpFy3mRpFtwmVPShLHfm6Yl3MDrIJamINKU_vI$> | Facebook: @UWAcademicSupportPrograms<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.facebook.com/UWAcademicSupportPrograms__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!gv1KwDdVHarhq0h09ShUQaXpSSwUHwJgifwfUOYVewlWq52oHGDpFy3mRpFtwmVPShLHfm6Yl3MDrIJamGF27ekA$> | Website: academicsupport.washington.edu<http://www.academicsupport.washington.edu/>

ALLI BOTELHO, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Academic Support Programs

Undergraduate Academic Affairs / University of Washington

Box 352805
274 Mary Gates Hall / Seattle, WA 98195-2805

Office: 206-543-5755

botelhoa at uw.edu<mailto:botelhoa at uw.edu> / academicsupport.washington.edu
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
[cid:45ce913d-30c8-4289-8cbe-b6e8114846c3]

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.