[Biostudent] Open Spring Course: MEDCH 327 The Science of Drugs

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Mar 11 09:57:06 PDT 2024

Open Spring Course: MEDCH 327 The Science of Drugs

Hello advising community,

Please share the following course (syllabus attached) with any junior and senior students majoring in chemistry, biochemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering, public health and other health sciences, and related fields.

MEDCH 327/PCEUT 327

Spring 2024

1:30-2:20, MWF, Health Sciences Building T739 and Zoom

Title: The science of drugs Course contact

Libin Xu, H172P, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Email: libinxu at uw.edu,<mailto:libinxu at uw.edu> phone: 206-543-1080

Course description: An undergraduate elective course that will introduce students to medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical sciences. This course is geared towards junior and senior students majoring in chemistry, biochemistry, bioengineering, chemical engineering, public health and other health sciences, and related fields. Science elective for chemistry, biochemistry, biology, and related majors.

Pre-requisites: CHEM 223, CHEM 237, Chem 335, or instructor permission

Thank you!
Caitlin

CAITLIN BLOMQUIST, M.Ed. (she/her)
Director of Advising and Student Success, Office of Professional Pharmacy Education
University of Washington School of Pharmacy

1959 NE Pacific St. Box 357239
Magnuson Health Sciences Building F-461A
Seattle, WA 98195-7239
cmb23 at uw.edu<mailto:cmb23 at uw.edu> / 206.543.9742 / sop.uw.edu<http://sop.uw.edu/>

PharmD students: Please use our scheduling tool<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/tinyurl.com/pharmdadvising__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!kwP5t7erE6SyVBjIQbHKr4zWiX5J8t20RNiHwNd_LXU3svr5vKUp0mAh9TtX_qQPq-MJPnKbzcNh4dFGBLiL$> to make an online or phone appointment, or email me<mailto:cmb23 at uw.edu> to schedule an in-person appointment.
UW Colleagues: Feel free to contact me on MS Teams during regular business hours.

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Duwamish, Puyallup, Suquamish, Tulalip, and Muckleshoot nations.

[cid:image001.png at 01DA7391.915F3940]