[Biostudent] Education Studies (EDST) Admissions Cycle

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Tue Mar 12 10:21:48 PDT 2024

The College of Education launched Education Studies (EDST)<https://education.uw.edu/academics/program/ba-education-studies>, a new major, this past Autumn quarter! EDST is a foundational education major where students can select from five different options/concentrations to focus on a specific area of education.

EDST is a minimum requirement major for admissions, and our admissions cycle will be open from March 25th-April 8th.

To declare the major, students may schedule an admissions appointment<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule/647f58fc/?calendarIds=9365689__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!iBAuEU6A1JOJpbU0xr94mFcVHLCLgGQyqSz-xECclsDC4CTZV8CM0cd_18eXS4Ie3AIhwAMC6MwbdVBLHPBKUg$> with me to go over their audit and ensure they meet the minimum admissions requirements. Students who are interested in learning more about EDST but are not yet ready to declare may schedule a prospective student appointment<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule/647f58fc/?calendarIds=8131331__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!iBAuEU6A1JOJpbU0xr94mFcVHLCLgGQyqSz-xECclsDC4CTZV8CM0cd_18eXS4Ie3AIhwAMC6MwbdVBNRXKGzw$>. Please feel free to refer any students who may be interested my way!

Our admissions cycle opens up during the first two weeks of each quarter, including summer.

Let me know if you have any questions on our new major in the College of Education!

Kindly,
Alec

Alec Koehler, M.A. (he/him)
Lead Academic Adviser
Education Studies (EDST)
College of Education
--
Office of Student Services<https://education.uw.edu/admissions/office-of-student-services>

[cid:6cf8c558-4752-426a-aeb6-ae7d29f3939d]
The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land,
the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Squamish,
Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.