[Biostudent] Academic Support Programs is Hiring Tutors and Coaches!

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Mar 18 10:22:10 PDT 2024

Academic Support Programs (ASP) is currently hiring for the next academic year (2024-2025)! We are hiring both CLUE Tutors and Academic Success Coaches! Tutors and coaches support students across the university by providing them with academic support and resources in various subjects and topic areas. We have a variety of positions open ranging from tutoring in different subject areas and specialized coaching positions. Applications are now open and close on Friday, April 5th.

To learn more about the various positions available, visit ASP's Work with Us Page<https://academicsupport.uw.edu/apply>.

We would appreciate your assistance in spreading the word to students!

* Please feel free to share the below information and attached poster to students who may be interested.
* You can also nominate students you would like us to reach out to and we will personally invite them to apply by completing this nomination form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/L3miAmvNK5kCN7a79__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mS3Js_39804v00HLxmuQCmVsIYqbJRm9aF6KY-q8Q9WN6O-DpomQmNCpMFYsSPmwPl3bcTqxE-ykw069GQnt__IB$>.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out! Thank you so much for helping to spread the word!

Best,

Alli and Ryan

Academic Support Programs

________________________________

Interested in supporting other students in their academics? Looking for an on-campus job?

Academic Support Programs<http://www.academicsupport.washington.edu/> is currently hiring for both CLUE Tutors and Academic Success Coaches for the 2024-2025 Academic Year!

These positions are open to UW undergraduate and graduate students who will be enrolled for the full 2024-2025 academic year. Hourly pay rates range from $19.97-$22.35. All available positions are listed below:

CLUE Tutoring<http://www.academicsupport.washington.edu/clue/>

Application deadline: Friday, April 5, 2024

* Drop-in Tutors for Chemistry, Math, Physics, and Writing
* Exam Review Tutors for Chemistry, Math, and Physics

Academic Success Coaching<http://www.academicsupport.washington.edu/academic-success-coach/>

Application deadline: Friday, April 5, 2024

* Allen School Academic Success Coach
* General Academic Success Coaches
* EOP Support Academic Success Coaches

* Reinstatement Coach

To learn about each position and how to apply, please visit:

https://academicsupport.uw.edu/apply

ALLI BOTELHO, M.Ed.
Assistant Director
Academic Support Programs

Undergraduate Academic Affairs / University of Washington

Box 352805
274 Mary Gates Hall / Seattle, WA 98195-2805

Office: 206-543-5755

botelhoa at uw.edu<mailto:botelhoa at uw.edu> / academicsupport.washington.edu
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
[cid:4b7132d6-1ff1-4d86-baf6-0a9dffec134e]

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.