[Biostudent] Student Event - MAPS Pre-Health Conference

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Thu Mar 28 16:44:48 PDT 2024

The UW Minority Association of Pre-Medical Students is inviting anyone with a passion for health to join us at our annual Pre-Health Conference, happening next Saturday, April 6th, in the HUB! The event will run from 9 AM to 4 PM, but students are free to join whenever they would like! We will have a day packed with interactive workshops (suturing, UW School of Medicine admissions, dental impressions and fillings, and more!) and a resource fair planned, and breakfast and lunch will be included.

Tickets are $15 for the general public and free for paying MAPS members. The event is open to anyone interested in healthcare, including high school students and undergraduates at other schools. Tickets are available at this link<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://thehubtix.universitytickets.com/w/event.aspx?id=1445&p=1__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jOAisp-PA4dvZBbrlh3zaceVQjhRpgL85VlGEkGF6meMI99ksQ2m6nL_RzYys91_HRszacMN8h9J3_g$>!

Visit our website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mapsuw.wixsite.com/website__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jOAisp-PA4dvZBbrlh3zaceVQjhRpgL85VlGEkGF6meMI99ksQ2m6nL_RzYys91_HRszacMNn4tHXDg$> and Instagram (@mapsuw) for more information on workshops and speakers!

Thank you so much and we hope to see you next Saturday!

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.